In-Sight® Spreadsheet Standard class teaches the basic topics of how to configure a vision application using the spreadsheet programming environment and user interface.
The In-Sight Spreadsheet Standard product class gives new In-Sight users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer spreadsheets interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using spreadsheet programming best practices.
Cognex’s Education Services has been recognized by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) as an Accredited provider of CEUs.
Participants will earn 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) after successful completion of this training event provided they are an active participant throughout the training event, and are in attendance for 100% of the training event’s designated training hours.
At the end of this training event, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to connect the In-Sight camera to the network
- Capture an image with the camera
- Navigate through a spreadsheet
- Create basic mathematical formulas involving If & And functions
- Implement fixturing in an In-Sight job
- Implement the core vision tools, including pattern recognition, histogram, blob, and edge tools
- Describe the purpose and methods of calibration
- Describe different forms of communication: discrete I/O and network communications
- Create a Custom View in a job
- Explain the fundamentals of lighting and optics
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Windows® environment
- Hardware and Connections
- Software Overview and Image Acquisition
- Pattern Matching and Logic
- Histogram and Edges
- Blobs and Image Filters
- Digital I/O
- GUI Building
- Maintenance and Deployment
- Lighting and Optics