Industrial ID - DataMan Standard-Bangkok,CRC Tower 36th Fl. , All Season Place-
The Industrial ID – Installation and Configuration of Vision-based Reader class is an overview of the DataMan® products range (both handheld and fixed-mount readers) and configuration environment, and teaches the student the basics needed to read a large variety of easy and difficult codes with DataMan readers. Challenges faced with DPM codes and basics of verification are also introduced.
This class discusses the Dataman hand-held and fixed-mount readers (8000, 100, 200, and 300) from a hardware and software point of view. The DataMan Setup Tool environment is used to access reading options and parameters needed to solve reading applications. The student will learn to solve reading applications using the DataMan readers and Setup Tool software environment. An introduction to In-Sight® ID using EasyBuilder® will also be discussed.
Familiarity with Windows environment
Training Session Info
- 13-June-2018 @ 9:00 AM
- 13-June-2018 @ 5:00 PM
- Bangkok,CRC Tower 36th Fl. , All Season Place ,Wireless Road
- Open Seats:
- Setup Tool software overview
- Data validation / formatting
- DataMan handheld products hardware and features overview (750, 7500, 8000)
- DataMan fixed mount products hardware and features overview (100, 200, 500)
- In-Sight ID fixed mount products hardware and features overview - hands-on using EasyBuilder
- Various labs sessions on all topics above