Industrial ID - DataMan Standard28/06/2018 9:00am
The "Industrial ID - DataMan®" course gives an overview of the DataMan® products range (handheld and fixed-mount readers) and configuration environment. The student will learn the basics needed to read a large variety of easy and difficult codes with DataMan® readers. Challenges faced with DPM codes and basics of verification are also introduced.
This class discusses the DataMan® handheld and fixed-mount readers from a hardware and software point of view. The student will learn to solve reading applications using the DataMan® readers and Setup Tool software environment.
Knowledge of the Microsoft® Windows® environment is required.
This course is for people who have an automation engineer profile.
Training Session Info
- 28-June-2018 @ 9:00 AM
- 28-June-2018 @ 5:00 PM
- Milano, Italy
- Open Seats:
- Setup Tool software overview
- Data validation / formatting
- DataMan handheld products hardware and features overview
- DataMan fixed mount products hardware and features overview
- Various labs sessions on all topics above