DataMan 262X Featuring DataMan Setup Tool
All attendees that register and attend the seminar in its entirety will receive a complimentary DataMan 262X Lab kit which includes a DataMan 262X, ImageMax Illumination kit, and an onsite visit within 30 days by a Cognex sales engineer to follow up on post-training questions.
Multiple students from same production facility allowed. Limit one DataMan 262X Lab kit per production facility.
The DataMan 262X Featuring DataMan Set up tool class teaches students how to solve barcoding applications using the DataMan 262X barcode reader and the DataMan Set up tool environment.
The DataMan 262X Featuring DataMan Set up tool class gives new DataMan 262X users an overview of the hardware and software used by DataMan 262X barcode reader. With the focus on getting the most from the DataMan Set up tool interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a barcode application step-by-step. This interface features a clean point-and-click environment, requires no programming, and uses intuitive menus enabling students to focus on solving their application quickly and effectively.
Familiarity with Microsoft® Windows® environment
Training Session Info
- 10-April-2018 @ 8:00 AM
- 10-April-2018 @ 12:00 PM
- Cognex, Farmington Hills, MI
- Open Seats:
- Demonstrate how to connect the DataMan 262X to the network
- Understanding the benefits of a modular design
- Setup tool – optimizing reader
- Camera trigger options
- Saving and backing up configuration files
- Real time monitoring: RTM lean, 48 hours
- Process control metrics: Grading codes
- Best practice: PPM scores, physical set up of reader with working distance
- Hands on labs using the DataMan 262X