Cognex Designer Standard2019-09-16 9:30
The Cognex Designer featuring Cognex Vision Controller Standard class teaches the standard topics of how to create a vision application with the Cognex Designer programming environment which includes a built in HMI user interface.
This class gives new users an overview of the hardware and software used by Cognex Designer to quickly and efficiently program the system for automated vision inspections. With the focus on understanding image acquisition basics as well as core vision tools, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using programming best practices of the Cognex Designer interface.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment
- Working knowledge of C# programming language
C# programming help guide will be provided for certain class topics.
Training Session Info
- 16-September-2019 @ 9:30 AM
- 16-September-2019 @ 5:30 PM
- Click below for a quotation
- Open Seats:
- Introduction and Image Acquisition
- Sequences and Programming
- Vision Tools
- PatMax and Fixturing
- Histogram, Caliper, and Blob
- OCRMax and IDTool