TPD Compliant - What does it mean?
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Complete the form to register for the Live Webinar
45 Minute Webinar
Monday 18 February | 14:00pm CET | 13:00pm BST (London)
In May 2019 all EU Economic Operators in the tobacco market have to be track and trace compliant. From manufacture to the point of sale, every pack must be tracked and traced, with data transmitted to the EU’s central data repository within twenty-four hours.
Cognex® can help your organization minimize the impact of these changes with powerful, complete hardware and software solutions which promote regulatory compliance.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- What is the Tobacco Products Directive?
- What do I need to be compliant in each step of the tobacco supply chain?
- How do you achieve end-to-end traceability?
- How do I overcome the most common challenges?
- Where can I purchase an approved Track & Trace solution for my operation?