Ensure Data Matrix Code Quality and Contract Compliance
DataMan Verifiers Models and Specs
DataMan Handheld Verifiers
DataMan 8600V series verifiers deliver a portable and compliant handheld verifier with superior ease of use and cost effectiveness. This enables manufacturers to perform verification on the factory floor, rather than at a remote or fixed verification station.
- Integrated Lighting: 30 degree dark field lighting is ideal for verifying nameplates and other flat parts.
- Mechanical Standoff: Ensures uniform illumination and a fixed working distance.
- Reliable: Compliant results to the AIM DPM Quality Guideline 2006-1.
DataMan Fixed-mount Verifiers
The Cognex DataMan 100 Verification System provides you with a flexible solution to verify the widest range of parts that conforms to the ISO 15426-2 verification system standards.
- Flexible Mounting: Mount to a fixed location or used the optional adjustable stand.
- Flexible Lighting: Adjustable 30/45 degree low angle lighting and 90 degree DOAL lighting for the widest range of parts and mark types.
- Flexible Optics: Verify codes with cell sizes as small as 7.5 mils. to overall code sizes of 1 inch or 25mm.
- ISO 15426-2 Compliance: Comply with the results of ‘Judge’ certified cards from GS1.
- Capable: Compliant results for the AIM DPM Quality Guideline 2006-1, ISO 15415 and AS 9132.
- Easy Set Up: Control box with integrated I/O, power and lighting quick connect cable.
Cognex has expanded its barcode verification capabilities with the addition of Webscan products, offering barcode verifiers for 1-D, 2-D and DPM barcodes.