ONLINE - VisionPro Standard and Advanced06. December 2022 09:30
The VisionPro Standard and Advanced class is a detailed class that gets into fully implementing a VisionPro® system using Visual Studio.Net.
This class will enable you to build your own interface and integrate VisionPro with other systems. The first section includes an introduction to VisionPro with a focus on the QuickBuild interface, acquiring images and applying various tools to the image. This is followed by scripting and programming in Visual Studio. This class requires prior knowledge of Visual Studio.Net programming techniques.
Continuing Education Units
Cognex’s Education Services has been recognized by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) as an Accredited provider of CEUs.
Participants will earn 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) after successful completion of this training event provided they are an active participant throughout the training event, and are in attendance for 100% of the training event’s designated training hours.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment
- Familiarity with developing applications using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net
- Working knowledge of at least one supported programming language (C#.net or VB.net)
- Virtual Classroom (Live Online)
This is a bundled Value Pack class. Registration allows you to register for shorter classes in one step. If you would like to view the pricing and dates for each entity of this bundle, click the links below.ONLINE - VisionPro Standard06. December 2022 09:30
ONLINE - VisionPro Advanced08. December 2022 09:30
- Hardware Overview
- Software and Image Acquisition
- PatMax Tools
- Histogram, Fixturing & Coordinate Spaces
- Caliper & Geometry
- Checkerboard & N-Point Calibration
- Color Tools
- Data, Results Analysis
- I/O and Application Wizard
- Creating a VisionPro Application Using QuickBuild and Visual Studio
- Displaying Custom Graphics