The VisionPro Standard and Advanced class is a detailed class that gets into fully implementing a VisionPro® system using Visual Studio.Net.
This class will enable you to build your own interface and integrate VisionPro with other systems. The first section includes an introduction to VisionPro with a focus on the QuickBuild interface, acquiring images and applying various tools to the image. This is followed by scripting and programming in Visual Studio. This class requires prior knowledge of Visual Studio.Net programming techniques.
Continuing Education Units
Cognex’s Education Services has been recognized by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) as an Accredited provider of CEUs.
Participants will earn 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) after successful completion of this training event provided they are an active participant throughout the training event, and are in attendance for 100% of the training event’s designated training hours.
VisionPro Standard v9.3 (2 day)
VisionPro 9.7 (64-bit)
Images for VisionPro Class
At the end of this training event, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to confirm your camera has the proper connections to Power, IO and the Network
- Identify how to create a QuickBuild job, save the job and deploy an application
- Identify applications where PatMax RedLine can be used to inspect
- Analyze an image for the presence/absence of a part using a Histogram tool
- Configure a blob tool that will find blobs in a designated grey level range
- Identify applications where Caliper and Geometry tools may be part of the vision solution
- Utilize the result of nonlinear calibration in successive vision tools
- Give examples of where OCRMax can be used to solve an application
- Select the appropriate Analysis Tool to solve the application
- Configure the IO settings using the Communications Explorer, including:
- Light LEDs with result from application
- Send TCP/IP information to HyperTerminal
- Describe how the use of filters and colored lights will affect the quality of the image
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment
- Familiarity with developing applications using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net
- Working knowledge of at least one supported programming language (C#.net or VB.net)
- Hardware Overview
- Software and Image Acquisition
- PatMax Tools
- Histogram, Fixturing & Coordinate Spaces
- Caliper & Geometry
- Checkerboard & N-Point Calibration
- Color Tools
- Data, Results Analysis
- I/O and Application Wizard
- Creating a VisionPro Application Using QuickBuild and Visual Studio
- Displaying Custom Graphics
The detailed content may vary from country to country.