Eliminate touch points and the manual orientation of packages
Cognex 6-Sided Tunnels feature image-based barcode readers that use advanced algorithms and decoding technology to achieve up to 99.9% read rates which increases overall throughput and less manual rework. Cognex 6-Sided Tunnels feature:
- DataMan image-based barcode readers that have no moving parts that will wear out or fail.
- Angled reader wedges that deliver optimal barcode reading results.
- Multi-reader sync technology delivers consolidated output to the control system.
- Real-time performance feedback and trending information that delivers operational insights for corrective action.
- HDR Plus technology which helps reduce gap space between packages by providing accurate code reading from steep angles and high perspectives.
- Barcode Assignment technology ensures the right code is assigned to the right package by preventing multi-reads of codes.
Adaptable to evolving business needs
Cognex 6-Sided Tunnels for logistics are modular by design. Each system is built on a lightweight, strong, and adjustable aluminum frame that is optimized to belt height and width. The readers, modules, and frames are flexible to meet different environmental and business needs over time. Future improvements can include:
- Adding and repositioning cameras
- Modifying lighting accessories
- Converting to 2D code reading
- Upgrading to the latest vision and barcode reading technology
Get up and running faster with minimal downtime
Modular construction means 6-Sided Tunnels are quickly installed in just hours by a local Cognex certified Logistics Partner Integrator (LPI) or Cognex directly. Fast installation helps you more quickly realize the benefits of increased throughput, greater efficiency, and return on investment.
Minimize operational downtime by working with a trusted partner who delivers service and support when you need it. Accelerate technology adoption and keep your operations running like clockwork with the help of Cognex’s global team of dedicated logistics experts. We provide:
- 24x7 phone support
- On-site support options
- Training classes and other educational resources