Achieve throughput and efficiency gains through industry-leading read rate performance
Cognex Side-Mounted Barcode Reading Systems feature image-based barcode readers that use advanced algorithms and decoding technology to achieve up to 99.9% read rates which increases overall throughput and less manual rework. Cognex Side-Mounted Barcode Reading Systems feature:
- DataMan image-based barcode readers that have no moving parts that will wear out or fail.
- Real-time performance feedback and trending information that delivers operational insights for corrective action.
- Barcode Assignment a technology that prevents multi-reads of codes across small gaps and ensures the right code is assigned to the right package.
Adapt to changing needs with flexible barcode reader systems
Modular by design, Cognex Side-Mounted Barcode Reading Systems are built on a lightweight, strong, and adjustable aluminum post that is optimized to belt height and is shipped as a single unit. All major components are flexible to meet changing business and environmental needs over time. Adaptations can include:
- Modifying lighting accessories
- Converting to 2D code reading
- Adding and repositioning cameras
- Upgrading to the latest vision and barcode reading technology
Achieve fast ROI through quick installation, superior service, and end-user training
Designed with modular components, Cognex Side-Mounted Barcode Reading Systems are quickly installed in just hours by a local Cognex certified Logistics Partner Integrator (LPI) or Cognex directly, so you more quickly realize the benefits of increased throughput, greater efficiency, and return on investment.
Once you are in operation, it is important to work with a trusted partner who delivers service and support when you need it. Cognex’s global team of dedicated logistics experts is ready to help accelerate adoption and keep your operations running smoothly through:
- 24x7 phone support
- On-site support options
- Training classes and other educational resources