VIRTUAL - VisionPro Advanced - AFTERNOONS
The VisionPro Advanced class is a detailed class that gets into fully implementing a VisionPro® vision application using Visual Studio.Net.
This class will enable you to build your own interface and integrate VisionPro with other systems using scripting and programming in Visual Studio.
Cognex’s Education Services has been recognized by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) as an Accredited provider of CEUs.
Participants will earn 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) after successful completion of this training event provided they are an active participant throughout the training event, and are in attendance for 100% of the training event’s designated training hours.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment
- Familiarity with developing applications using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net
- Working knowledge of at least one supported programming language (C#.net or VB.net)
Training Session Info
- Virtual Classroom (Live Online)
- Open Seats
- Creating a VisionPro Application Using QuickBuild and Visual Studio.Net
- Displaying Custom Graphics