The DataMan® Standard course gives an overview of the DataMan products (handheld and fixed-mount readers) and configuration environment. The student will learn the basics needed to read a large variety of easy and difficult codes with DataMan readers. Challenges faced with DPM codes and basics of verification are also introduced. The student will learn to solve reading applications using the DataMan® readers and Setup Tool software environment.
Continuing Education Units
Cognex’s Education Services has been recognized by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) as an Accredited provider of CEUs.
Participants will earn 1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) after successful completion of this training event provided they are an active participant throughout the training event, and are in attendance for 100% of the training event’s designated training hours.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment
Training Session Info
- Virtual Classroom (Live Online)
- Open Seats:
- DataMan handheld products hardware and features overview
- Setup Tool software overview
- Lighting and optics
- Data validation / formatting
- DataMan fixed mount products hardware and features overview