The Cognex CC24 is an I/O and factory integration card used to connect factory devices with industrial protocols. It is the recommended I/O and factory floor integration card for all new vision software applications for organizations building their own industrial PCs.
- 24 precision I/Os controlled by a dedicated, real time subsystem (8 inputs, optically isolated; 16 outputs, optically isolated)
- Encoder support
- Factory communication including EIP, PROFINET, SLMP, and TCP/IP
- Dedicated on-board CPU processing
- Dedicated real-time subsystem
- Integrated license security