Overcoming OCR Reading Challenges with Deep Learning Webinar
61 minutes, from your desktop at your convenience!
Complete the form for on-demand access
Are you having trouble reliably reading OCR codes on soft packages, etched metals, metal containers and bottles using traditional machine vision methods?
Deep learning is a breakthrough technology that reads badly deformed, skewed, or poorly etched OCR codes on these surfaces even under the most challenging conditions.
This presentation will cover:
- Common OCR marking methods and code reading challenges
- When to use deep learning versus traditional machine vision
- How the deep learning-based OCR tool works
- Many application examples
- How to deploy a deep learning solution