In-Sight Spreadsheet Installation and Operation2021-12-7 9:30 AM
The In-Sight Spreadsheet Installation and Operation product class gives new In-Sight users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting their system up and running out of the box and installed for the first time, users learn how to walk through the process of connecting and powering up their vision system, acquiring a good image for inspection, loading and maintaining jobs, and setting the appropriate tolerances through a typical user interface. Students will also learn about backing up their system and job files, restoring them, and troubleshooting the most common issues encountered in real-life production environments.
Electricians, technicians, maintenance personnel, and individuals who need to be able to understand the installation, connection, loading of job files, backing up, restoring, and troubleshooting capabilities of Cognex In-Sight systems using the spreadsheet interface.
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to connect the In-Sight camera to the network
- Explain why Lighting is important to the quality of an image
- Navigate through a spreadsheet
- Determine which vision tool(s) to utilize based on the required end results
- Describe the benefits of calibration
- Describe and demonstrate discrete and network communication
- Display their application at deployment using the VisionView 900
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of issues that may prevent the system from running properly
We use Microsoft Teams to facilitate our virtual training events so that we may bring you the most interactive and engaging training experience.
Learn more, download, and install Microsoft Teams here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app
For some products that require special licenses and or HW, we provide you with TeamViewer remote logins so you can remotely connect to our physical classroom training stations and Cognex gear.
Learn more, download, and install TeamViewer here: https://www.teamviewer.com/
Continuing Education Units
Cognex’s Education Services has been recognized by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) as an accredited provider of Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Participants will earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) after successful completion of this training event provided they are an active participant throughout the training event, and are in attendance for 100% of the training event’s designated training hours.
CEUs Offered: 0.7
- Familiarity with Microsoft® Windows® environment
- Download and review lecture manual
- Download and review hands-on lab exercise manual
- Download and review training images for use in class
Training Session Info
- Freie Plätze:
- Hardware and Lighting Basics
- Spreadsheet and Image Acquisition
- Vision Tools
- Deployment and Troubleshooting
- Final Project