In-Sight VC software contains:
- In-Sight VC Explorer: The development environment for building In-Sight Multi-Camera applications and In-Sight Profiler applications
- In-Sight VC Explorer 7.4.0 can be co-installed with older versions of the software
- In-Sight VC Explorer 7.4.0 contains "adapters" to connect to and edit projects on In-Sight VC200 controllers running older firmware shipped with v7.4.0 without needing to update the firmware.
- Firmware for In-Sight VC200 vision controller and In-Sight cameras for the In-Sight VC200 vision controller as well as for In-Sight Profiler systems.
- Key updates in this release:
- Emulators for both In-Sight Multi-Camera Systems and In-Sight Profiler Systems
- Simplified 1-click custom-view like workflow for generating web pages from spreadsheet
- New functions to execute individual or a set of blocks allowing much greater control of application (e.g. update only a spreadsheet block to update counters or patterns, etc.)
- Ability to run applications without all cameras required by the project connected to the controller
- A new datatype called “DataSet” allowing users to manage and visualize data in a more intuitive way
- Charts – trend, bar, pie – that simply take a DataSet variable as an input and plot the data
- New and enhanced controls for building web pages
- Password protection for various components in a project
- Utility for reporting issues. The utility is available in the installation folder as a standalone executable.