In-Sight 2000 Features
In-Sight® 2000 series vision sensors combine the power of an In-Sight
vision system with the simplicity and affordability of a vision sensor.
Ideal for solving error-proofing applications, these vision sensors
set new standards for value, ease of use and flexibility thanks to a
powerful combination of proven In-Sight vision tools, a simple setup,
and a modular design featuring field changeable lighting and optics.
The In-Sight 2000 series includes an integrated, high-performance
image formation system consisting of field interchangeable lenses and
a patent-pending LED ring light that produces even, diffuse illumination
across the entire image and eliminates the need for costly external
lighting. Lenses and a variety of light colors can be easily swapped
out as needed to meet application requirements.
Together with the In-Sight Explorer EasyBuilder® interface, which
provides a fast, step-by-step application setup, the In-Sight 2000
series allows even novice users to achieve extremely reliable
inspection performance in nearly any production environment.
In-Sight 2000 series vision sensors can also be configured for in-line
and right-angle mounting installation. This modular body design
provides maximum flexibility to mount in tight spaces, simplifies wiring
and optical paths, and minimizes the need to design new mechanical
- Affordable vision sensor powered by In-Sight Explorer software and EasyBuilder—the same interface used for advanced In-Sight vision systems
- Simple for both new and existing users to address automated
- Proven, reliable Cognex In-Sight vision tools
- Compact, modular design with field changeable integrated optics and lighting
- Fully compatible with Cognex VisionView PC software and HMI touchscreen panel
For more information on the In-Sight 2000 Series and other Cognex products:
Contact Sales | Get Product Pricing | Download the Product Guide | Get a Product Demo