AlignPlus Flat Panel Display Alignment
AlignPlus™ from Cognex is a turnkey solution engineered specifically for high precision camera and motion stage control used in display manufacturing.
More than a library of vision tools, AlignPlus is a configurable application template designed for rapid integration with a wide assortment of camera and motion stage designs. It includes a full operator interface for system calibration, part training and alignment, along with production performance monitoring. And because AlignPlus is based on Cognex Designer, it’s fast and easy to modify for your specific application requirements.
Download the datasheet
Cognex Auto-Calibration delivers ease of use and robustness
- Consolidates camera & motion control across local and remote stations
- Corrects for critical systemic errors, reduces lens and perspective distortions, motions stage errors etc.
- Eliminates the need for precise camera mounting, allowing operators to calibrate the system in
minutes, not hours.
- Delivers consistent machine-to-machine results
Request a Product Demo
|Development Benefits||Deployment Benefits|
- Graphical configuration – full application control, without advanced programming
- Rapid integration – a complete application including machine vision, operator interface, motion control and I/O; make only the changes you require
- Fast, repeatable machine setup – using Cognex's unique
- A cost-effective solution – for one or two independent motion stages and up to 16 cameras
- Easily adapted – for a wide range of machine designs and
motion stage models
- 1-5 micron alignment accuracy – for precision manufacturing
- Improved manufacturing yields – with real-time, in-line inspection and CPK metrics
- Reduced machine downtime – during product change-over with Virtual Assembly and automated camera/motion calibration
- Robust Vision Tools that just work – from Cognex, the world leader in machine vision
- Hardware performance to match your needs – on a Cognex Vision Controller or your choice of industrial PC