A complete identification and data verification solution for healthcare serialization
In-Sight® Track & Trace works with your networked In-Sight vision systems to create a complete identification and data verification solution for labels on pharmaceutical and medical device packaging.
- Reads 2-D and 1-D barcodes: Data Matrix, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, securPharm and Pharmacode
- Verifies correct ID code contents, including compliance with the GS1 Healthcare data standard
- Supports FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validation compliance with change tracking, double blind and secondary authentication
- Provides Data Matrix Mark Quality Assessment during production to detect changes in print quality
- Verifies the accuracy of printed text
- Detects label misalignment and skew
- Supports bundle aggregation
Ready for 21 CFR Part 11 Validation
Track & Trace provides the technical controls needed for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validation, including secure user authentication and support for automatic audit trail generation. Plus, the compact, all-in-one In-Sight “smart camera” systems are easier for you to maintain and validate for Part 11 compliance than most Windows® PC-based vision systems.
Easy to Integrate, Easy to Use
A touch screen friendly user interface makes Track & Trace easy to configure and operate. You can integrate the Track & Trace interface into a PC-based HMI or custom application or for a ready-to-deploy solution, Track & Trace can also be controlled using the Cognex VisionView operator interface panel or VisionView PC software.