In-Sight® EasyBuilder® Standard class teaches the basics of how to configure a vision application using the EasyBuilder configuration environment and user interface.
The In-Sight EasyBuilder Standard product class gives new In-Sight users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer EasyBuilder interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application, step by step. This interface requires no programming and uses intuitive menus enabling them to focus on solving their application quickly and effectively.
Familiarity with Microsoft® Windows® environment
- Demonstrate how to connect the In-Sight camera to the network
- Capture an image with the camera
- Calibrate the image using ‘real world’ measurements
- Utilize a variety of Locator Tools to find their part
- Inspect their part using various Identification and Defect Tools
- Configure a Discrete Input and a Discrete Output line
- Describe the use of communications within EasyBuilder
- Utilize the various tools available to deploy the system
- Explain the fundamentals of Lighting and Optics
- Troubleshoot when the camera/network/tools are not working as expected