In-Sight – Spreadsheets Standard
In-Sight® Spreadsheets Standard class teaches the basics of how to configure a vision application using the spreadsheets programming environment and user interface.
The In-Sight Spreadsheets Standard product class gives new In-Sight users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer spreadsheets interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using spreadsheet programming best practices. The spreadsheet interface requires no programming and uses intuitive application building enabling students to focus on solving their application quickly and effectively.
Familiarity with Microsoft® Windows® environment
- Demonstrate how to connect the In-Sight camera to the network
- Navigate through a Spreadsheet
- Create basic mathematical formulas involving If & And functions
- Implement fixturing in an In-Sight job using a sample part or an image bit map
- Import and Export Snippets
- Describe the purpose of calibration
- List the four conditions that can affect whether In-Sight is Online or Offline
- Describe different forms of communication – PLC Protocols, FTP and TCP/IP
- Create a custom view in a job, including status indicators, results or vision analysis, and a button to control the region of the Histogram tool
- Explain the fundamentals of Lighting and Optics