All attendees that register and attend the seminar in its entirety will receive a complimentary In-Sight 2000 Lab Kit which includes an In-Sight 2000 vision sensor and an onsite visit within 30 days by a Cognex sales engineer to follow up on post-training questions.
Multiple students from same production facility allowed. Limit one In-Sight 2000 Lab kit per production facility.
The In-Sight® 2000 Featuring EasyBuilder class teaches students how to solve vision applications using the In-Sight 2000 vision sensor and the EasyBuilder environment.
The In-Sight 2000 Featuring EasyBuilder class gives new In-Sight 2000 users an overview of the hardware and software used by In-Sight 2000 vision sensor. With the focus on getting the most from the EasyBuilder interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application step-by-step. This interface features a clean point-and-click environment, requires no programming, and uses intuitive menus enabling students to focus on solving their application quickly and effectively.
Familiarity with Microsoft® Windows® environment
- Demonstrate how to connect the In-Sight 2000 vision sensor to the network
- Capture an image with the In-Sight 2000
- Configure the In-Sight 2000 vision sensor to report real world units
- Utilize a Locator Tools to find their part
- Inspect their part using various vision tools
- Configure a digital inputs and outputs
- Describe how to use industrial communication protocols within EasyBuilder
- Utilize the various tools and utilities available to deploy the system