DataMan 50L: The small barcode reader with exceptional performance
30 minutes, from your desktop at your convenience!
Complete the form for on-demand access
Small in size but exceptional in barcode reading performance, the DataMan 50L measures just 23.5mm x 27mm x 43.5mm and features an IP65-rated housing. It is ideal for mounting in very tight spaces on production lines and in machinery. The DataMan 50L is equipped with Hotbars™, a proprietary image analysis technology that delivers the highest read rates in the industry.
The DataMan 50L includes all of the features that make Cognex the premier barcode reading brand, including:
- Hotbars, which provides the highest read rates of 1-D linear barcodes, including those that are damaged, distorted, blurred, scratched, low height or low contrast.
- The ability to analyze “no reads” by letting the user see what the reader sees, either live on a monitor or through image archiving.
- Designed with no moving parts that can become worn out and require replacement.
During this webinar, our expert presenter will give:
- A comprehensive overview of the DataMan 50L,
- Demonstrations of the barcode reader, and
- Suggestions about practical applications.
If you are looking for a small barcode reader with exceptional reliability and performance that is suited for applications where small laser scanners are used, then this webinar is for you!