Embracing Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory Technology
Complete the form to register for the Live Webinar
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
2 pm EDT | 1 pm CDT | 12 pm MDT | 11 am PDT
30 minutes, from your desktop!
The time has arrived to discuss Industry 4.0 and how it will impact automation and data exchange in manufacturing. Just as a chain is only as strong as its individual links, the success of Industry 4.0 will be highly reliant on essential technologies such as Machine Vision and industrial barcode readers. These tools are key components to enabling a system that will effectively evaluate and process the data that is collected.
During this webinar, our expert presenter will discuss:
- Basics of Industry 4.0 and lloT
- How different pieces of automation equipment can act as one
- How machine vision can improve your bottom line
- Benefits of Real Time Monitoring
- The factory of the future